Guidelines for Master Academy Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a member in good standing with their dues paid for the current year with CCMFOA by time of application.
- The applicant must have obtained their CMC.
- The amount of the scholarship will be the registration fee for the Academy and one-half of a single/double occupancy room and up to $75 for mileage and other expenses.
- Three scholarships for Master Academy will be awarded in 2023.
- Scholarship applicants must complete and submit the Master Academy Scholarship application and a written statement of why you want to attend and receive the scholarship. Institute applicants must also submit a letter from your Mayor, Manager, Council or Board supporting your commitment to the CCMFOA/IIMC educational programs to the Association Treasurer.
- Applications will be accepted from August 1st – September 30th prior to the Academy.
A person may receive only one academy scholarship, and only one scholarship may be awarded to any city per year.
Letters will be accepted July 1st, 2023, through September 15th, 2023, Attention: CCMFOA Treasurer.
Please mail, e-mail, or fax your application to the following:
City of Osborne – Attn: Hanna Eilert
128 North First Street
Osborne, KS 67473
For additional information on this scholarship, please feel free to contact Hanna Eilert at (785) 346-5611.