SAMPLE WORK OFFICE FORMS AVAILABLE FROM CCMFOA
- Sample Form for Daily Material Record
- Sample Form for Recording and Tracking Damage Governmental Equipment and Structures.
- Sample Form for Tracking Daily City Equipment and City Personnel for Response and Recovery Operations.
- Sample Form for Requests for Service from City Residents and Businesses
- Sample Form for Assisting on Private Property
- Sample Form for Volunteer Support
- Sample Form for Volunteer Contractor Support
- Damage Assessment Form (For Each Major Piece Of Equipment Or Facility)
- Daily Detailed Labor And Equipment Record (Turn In Daily To City Clerk)
- Sample Daily Debris Record
SAMPLE WORK SPREADSHEETS AVAILABLE FROM CCMFOA
- Sample Spreadsheet for Recording and Tracking Damage Governmental Equipment and Structures.
- Sample Spreadsheet for Tracking Daily City Equipment and City Personnel for Response and Recovery Operations.
- Sample Spreadsheet for Tracking Material Expenses by FEMA Category
Preparedness news release templates for counties/cities
(These preparedness releases are examples of releases the state sends out, but can be used as templates for local organizations).
- 01 Prepare for severe weather and tornadoes
- 02 Prepare for flooding
- 03 Prepare for winter weather
- 04 Heat advisory
Disaster news release templates for counties/cities
- 01 Response and recovery operations – intial
- 02 County disaster declaration
- 03 Governor declaration
- 04 American Red Cross supporting relief operations (shelters, feeding stations, Safe and Well website)
- 05 Debris removal guidelines
- 06 Volunteers need to register
- 07 Animal shelter
- 08 Boil water advisory
- 09 2-1-1 or KSReady (donations)
- 10 Recovered weapons
- 11 Sightseers discouraged
- 12 Assistance available to individuals
- 04 Joint – state FEMA- Preliminary Damage Assessments
- 05 SBA loans available